1. No dwelling of less than (see each subdivision for square footage requirement) square feet of heated floor space on the first floor level shall be constructed on the property. All dwellings shall be underpinned with a continuous wall foundation.
2. No mobile home or modular home of any description shall be placed on the property.
3. No used lumber (except for interior decorative use) or old home, or any part thereof, shall be placed on the property.
4. No concrete block dwelling, or concrete block accessory building shall be constructed on the property, except that concrete block may be used in the construction of a basement or foundation, provided same is veneered with a suitable material such as brick or stucco on the exterior.
5. No part of any dwelling, accessory building, appurtenance, or extra feature shall be constructed nearer than ten (10) feet from any side property line.
6. No temporary shacks, shanties, or outdoor toilets shall be constructed or placed on the property.
7. No tents or campers shall be placed on the property for longer than two (2) weeks in any one (1) year.
8. No chain-link fence shall be constructed or placed on the property.
9. No above-ground propane gas tank with a capacity of more than twenty (20) pounds shall be placed on the property.
10. No animals, livestock, swine or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred or kept on the property. Dogs, cats or other household pets may be kept, provided that they are not kept, bred or maintained for any commercial purpose or maintained in such a way as to be an annoyance or nuisance.
11. No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon the property, no shall anything be done on the property that may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.
12. Other than those of the developer of the subdivision, no advertising sign of any kind shall be displayed to the public view on vacant or unimproved lots, including but not limited to, signs advertising the property for sale and signs used by a contractor or subcontractor to advertise the property during a construction period.
13. Only one (1) single family residence shall be constructed on said property and no lot shall be subdivided.
14. The property shall be used for residential purposes only. Enforcement by any property owner in the subdivision or the Grantor shall be by proceedings at law or in equity, either to restrain violation or to recover damages against any person or persons violating or attempting to violate any covenant, condition, reservation or restriction herein. Failure to enforce any covenant or restriction shall in no event be deemed a waiver of the right to do so or to claim damages therefore. Invalidation of any one of these covenants by judgment or court order shall in no way effect any other provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
15. There will be no bored or drilled wells placed on the lot. Water is furnished by Paradise Point Water Company, Inc.
16. Purchaser never has to build on the property. However once building has begun, completion must be within one (1) year.
17. Grantor reserves the right to pre-approve all building plans for aesthetic design and the builder.